Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Organic Embroidery Class Finished!


Lesson 4 ' Bubble Wrap' a microscopic photo with fabric appliques on painted fabric

This is the first on line class I have completed! That is every lesson. I highly recommend classes with Susan Sorrell of Creative Chick. I love the simplicity of the lessons and the portability! I got many new ideas of how to create my own embroideries. Thank you Susan!




Bubble Wrap




Lesson 5 'Buff and White Tails' aerial photo, stitched on paper and lutradur





Buff and White Tails



Lesson 6 'Iapetus' Saturn's Moon surface, stitched on painted fabric.




Iapetus

Now, to go back and finish a couple of on line classes. I have learned something new with every class finished or not! I hope you enjoy looking at my embroideries!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Your embroideries are beautiful Donna.