Sunday, August 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home Challenge

 This is my entry to the Cloth Paper Scissors challenge, Home Sweet Home.
I used fabric collage and hand embroidery for all the details.

 This close up shows the paper doors and windows. I embroidered around each shape to make it look sketchy.

My favourite side with wisteria fgrowing on the walls.
La Maison de Fleur.
 I sent it off to the Cloth Paper Scissors offices after I made the finalist list.
  I hope it will be featured in their magazine.
This was a fun little project for sure! Opps a little fluff on the left side.

5 comments:

Anne Marie - Toronto said...

It's adorable!!!

Maggi said...

So lovely Donna. Congratulations on being a finalist. I will look out for it in a future issue.

Maggie R said...

I LOVE it.... Good luck
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Talking Horses Arts said...

Good luck on your entry, sure hope they will take it. Its
beautiful! Awesome!
Andrea.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Congratulations on being a finalist; it's adorable!